Friday, May 28, 2010

long time~

i thought tat~
i wil stop online in fb for a long time until my heart is blank n i forgot eveything happend in the past~
i start to aware~
human r a bluffing machine~
i start to aware!
tat's no 'trust' in my life~
i wil stop my life after spm~
stop al conact wif u al~
start a new life~
no u guys~
i noe tat
u al wil not mis me~
n me too~
tat's no such a nice memory in my mind anymore~
jus a joy during i was a baby
but~
passed~
i wil jus change my number after spm~
u al wouldn't find me~
i hope i can go for lugguage travel after spm~
having a new life~
i wil jus post some story tat i made~
jus for enjoying my life but not for u al to giv any bad comment~
i love live alone~
tis wat i wil b~ b'coz i m LIM SU EE

2 comments:

  1. hmmm.. 怎么啦?
    被... 伤害了吗?

    erm..
    只想说..
    你要坚强...
    世上,还有好男生..
    你一定会遇到.. =)

    不要尝试封闭自己..
    这样,对自己不好...

    我尝试过...
    很不好受..
    而且,当你想清楚时..
    身边,已经没什么朋友了...

    到头来..
    吃亏的是自己...

    受伤了..
    别意味着想逃避...
    勇敢的向前走...

    心情不好时..
    不妨找个朋友说...
    要不..
    写迟来也好.
    心情.. 会好很多很多.. =)

    希望你能快点快乐起来... ^^

    ReplyDelete